In this episode of BlacktipH, Greg Norman and I catch a massive hammerhead shark that was bigger in overall length than the current world record. I was flying my drone and found a monster hammerhead shark chasing a blacktip shark, trying to eat it. We hooked a blacktip shark and moments later, a massive hammerhead shark swam by the boat and proceeded to eat the blacktip shark that we hooked. I managed to capture the entire feeding behavior with my drone! Greg fought the shark for nearly an hour with heavy tackle. The size of this shark was massive, larger than we imagined! The overall length of the shark was 175 inches (14ft and 7 inches), literary the largest hammerhead shark I’ve ever seen! Myself, Greg and Ryan decided to jump in the water with the shark before the release. This was such an incredible experience! Greg caught and released one of the largest hammerhead sharks ever on rod and reel!
▼ BlacktipH Products:
▼ Greg Norman “The Shark” Social Media:
• Follow Greg on Twitter → @SharkGregNorman
• Follow Greg on Instagram → @shark_gregnorman
• Follow Greg on Facebook → http://bit.ly/greg-norman-FB
• Greg’s website → http://bit.ly/shark-website
▼ To learn more about the species of fish caught in this video, click the links below:
• Great Hammerhead Shark → http://bit.ly/great-hammerhead-info
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ABOUT BLACKTIPH ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
BlacktipH Fishing brings you some of the most exciting fishing videos on the web. Our host, Josh Jorgensen, is an extreme angler who has an adrenaline seeking appetite for monster fish! Whether it’s catching monster fish from the beach, from a kayak or from a boat, Josh pushes the limits of big game fishing. Our content has been featured on Discovery, National Geographic, Today Show and many more!
► NEW VIDEOS EVERY TUESDAY!!
► Click Here to Subscribe → http://bit.ly/blacktiph-subscribe
► Website → http://blacktiph.com
▼ BlacktipH social media:
• Instagram → http://bit.ly/blacktiph-instagram
• Twitter → http://bit.ly/blacktiph-twitter
• Facebook → http://bit.ly/blacktiph-fb
• Snapchat → @BlacktipH
• Tag us on social media: #blacktiph
▼ Business Inquiries | Media | Private Fishing Trips:
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ BLACKTIPH PRODUCTS ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
○ Hats → http://bit.ly/blacktiph-hats
○ Face Shields / Neck Scarves → https://bit.ly/blacktiph-neck-scarves
○ Performance Shirts → https://bit.ly/blacktiph-performance-shirts
○ Lifestyle T-Shirts → https://bit.ly/blacktiph-t-shirts
○ Tumblers → https://bit.ly/blacktiph-tumblers
○ Decals → https://bit.ly/blacktiph-decals
○ Phone Cases → https://bit.ly/blacktiph-phone-cases
○ Other Products → https://bit.ly/blacktiph-accessories
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ BLACKTIPH FISHING TRIPS ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
To book a private fishing trip with Josh from BlacktipH, please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ MUSIC SOURCES ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
• Audio Jungle
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ PREVIOUS EPISODE ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
Using Electricity to Catch Massive Fish:
Visit and Subscribe BlacktipH for more interesting videos.
Adaptations in the Deep Sea. NordVPN Christmas Deal! Go to https://nordvpn.com/naturalworldfacts to get a 2-year plan plus 1 additional month with a huge discount. The deep sea is a world of challenges. Pressure increases rapidly. In the mesopelagic zone, the light of the sun becomes a faint glow, and at 1,000 metres down, the midnight...
We got lucky with a last minute bite 2 miles offshore Waikiki. Here on Oahu we get into deep water within minutes of leaving the harbor so we can potentially see big fish like this one anytime. Follow Me On Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/willdoeshawaii/ The Binoculars I Use: https://amzn.to/3KSV7Vc The Big Reels We Use: https://amzn.to/3AYNg3G The Smaller...